- Ph.D. In Psychology
- M.S. In Counseling Psychology
- B.S. In Christian Ministries and Religion
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor in Ohio
- Licensed Professional Counselor in Texas
- National Certified Counselor
- 23 years in Independent Counseling Practice
- Regional instructor American Association for Christian Counselors
- Crisis intervention for ministry teams in Amsterdam and Venezuela
- National counseling leadership for Great Commission Ministries
- Attention to the whole person within the context of God’s framework of Truth and reliant upon the person and work of Jesus through His Spirit.
- Focus on development of emotional, relational, and spiritual maturity through a variety of modalities, dependent upon the presenting concerns of the individual(s).
- Unearthing present impediments to personal and relational success, to include exploration of formative events, circumstances and contextual variables.
- Exercising of new skills through real-life processing and healthy “tools,” for the goal of living the abundant peace and joy-filled life of Christ’s followers.
- Ultimate goal of freedom and victory in life from here forward.